The workshop is focused on building high performance, one off racing engines. There is no job too odd, obscure or complex for the Giannini . We work on any vintage, any make of motorcycle.
Some brands of familiar knowledge, Aermacchi, Ducati, Matchless, Benelli, Honda, MV Augusta, Gillera, Parilla, BMW,Moto Morini.
Our shops focus is on racing machines, and finely tuned performance engines, however exceptions can be made for any bike or machine of particular interest
CB350 Road Race
Every last detail designed and fabricated with precision for maximum performance.
WERA, VRRA, USCRA, AHRMA Championship bikes.
- Tannermatic ultra light weight bodywork.
- 4 plug cylinder head.
- Lightweight TAB style frame constructed by Works Manufacturing in Brooklyn, NY.
- Camshaft bearing and oiling modifications
- Internal proprietary coatings by Line 2 Line Performance.
- Close ratio, back cut and coated gearbox
- Strengthened and improved engine cases
- Giannini design pistons, high compression, light weight, manufactured by omega
- PVL Dual Plug ignition.
- Strengthened light weight rods
- Lightened and knife edged crank shaft
CR77 Replica DOHC 8v
Finely crafted replicas of the CR77 race motorcycle made so famous by Honda's successful campaigns in the early 60s. Built from CB77 superhawk base, these bikes scream like never before.
- Custom dual overhead cam cylinder head, 4 and 8 valve variants.
- Replica CR77 style valve covers, designed and developed using 3d printing and modern casting technologies.
- Specially developed pistons for both 2v and 4v head designs utilized on different variants.
- PVL ignition with hand machined backing plate and mounting mechanisms.
CR750 Factory Racer
- Lightweight crank, rods
- Factory race profile camshaft
- Oversized, lightweight stainless valves
- Lightweight high compression pistons
- Motoplat electronic ignition
- Improved and strengthened frame
Past Racing machines:
- Honda RC162 Replica
- Benelli 250cc/4cylinder factory racer
- Ferruccio Giannini’s own, first Bultaco racing motorcycle
- Ducati Marc 3 350cc AJS 7R
- Parilla works 250cc
- Jawa 500cc factory racer
- Norton 500cc Dominator
- Triumph Bonneville
- Honda HRC CB305, CB450, CB750
- Bultaco 250cc TSS air cooled, 250cc TSS water cooled
- Benelli works 200cc 5 stud factory racer
- Ducati 200cc formula 1, 250cc formula 3, Marc 3
- 500cc Reinsport 4 cam racer (custom built most of the engine parts, only two that exist)
- Numerous Successful Ducati and Aermacchi vintage racers through late 1990’s and early 2000s
- MV Agusta 3cyl 350cc – Agostini’s
- MV Agusta 3cyl 500cc – Agostini’s
- MV Agusta 4cyl boxer water cooled prototype
- MV Agusta 4cyl narrow valve angle 500cc – Agostini’s
- Benelli 350cc 4cyl – Pasolini’s
- various Matchless G50 500cc and AJS 7R 350cc racers
Pricing and Inquiries
All jobs are different, nothing is free, anything is possible.
Fees for services vary from task to task, jobs are typically billed hourly.
Get in touch and lets talk about your project.